Life's Like That

Monday, August 03, 2009

Its a dog's life I tell you

An excerpt from a G talk conversation with my ex boss :

Ronita
I have this dog related event. Very stressed about it.

Ex Boss (EB)
Recession is not hitting pets.They r getting more and more luxuries

Ronita
which is why i want to be a rich mans pet labrador in my next life

Ronita
pray for me
1) decent turnout for this event 2) tht im a rich man's pet lab in my next life

EB
I'll pray for u
Pray for me as well
That I'm the rich man in next life

Ronita
no
i dont want to be ur labrador
ur not fond of animals
u wont trt me well
u wont take me to spas
n get me diamond studded collars

Ronita
ill pray tht ur A rich man in ur next life
maybe good friends with my rich man
but not my rich man

EB
Yeah
That's what I meant
I will be ur masters friend

Ronita
haan tht is fine
i will not bark at u

EB
And when I come visiting u I will ocassionally get u doggie snacks

Ronita
i shall wag my tail politely n walk away
how kind of u
i shall wag my tail in thanks

EB
And maybe sometimes a chewy bone

Ronita
how kind
i shal woof my thanks
n help u impress women too

EB
And hope ur master has a hot wife
So that I come visiting u more in ur master's absence

Ronita
no np
he is a bachelor

EB
Y but

Ronita
so all his love n affection and more importantly money is reserved for me

EB
Ok then let ur master be a hot woman
She can be spinster then
And I can spend a lot of time at ur house

Ronita
hmm
tht has possibilities
ok
thats fine
women are more likely to send their pets to spas anyways

All this while I am supposed to be working on this event Jai Ho for GTalk in office
Good to know I am still capable of inane and insane conversations :D

12 Comments:

  • that style of conversation sounds sooo familiar :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

  • Genius folks:)

    By Blogger dipali, at 9:25 PM  

  • You have spoken to me in the past about being a rich man's labrador. Didn't know that you felt so strongly about it. I'll pray for you too! :)

    Kisi cheez ko pure dil se chaaho to saari kayenaat tumhe usse milane mein lag jati hai!

    By Blogger Vishal, at 10:07 PM  

  • How does one get invited to dog-related events? Are guests sent home with doggie bags?

    By Blogger Terri, at 10:17 PM  

  • I admire your ex boss... Focus is clear... Whether u r a rich man's pet or a poor man's pet... He only wants the hot woman who lives in your house!!! Boys will be boys ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • Inane, Insane and Hilarious!!
    Just wondering, what'll we call you once you become this rich, spoilt labrador???

    By Blogger Annapoorna R Shinu, at 11:01 PM  

  • Your ex-boss sounds like a hot man. Introduce me to him.

    By Anonymous SB, at 11:26 PM  

  • Oh very good post u shared.

    Lingerie news

    By Blogger AMIT, at 2:13 AM  

  • That was good writing...:)

    Work from home

    By Blogger workhard, at 11:44 AM  

  • @anon: does it now? EB will be intrigued to hear that.

    @dipali: work does bring about some unexpected brilliance in unrelevant matters no?

    @ vishal: of course I do.

    @ terris mom: well, I could have invited you to this event if I had seen your comment earlier. You could have pretended to be a vet. So sad. event was attended by a pug though. With a incontinence problem. Kept peeing all over the place!!!

    @ anonymous: my ex boss is very happy to hear you admire him. he wants to know if he can make frensip with you?

    @ annapoorna: ooh I have not thought of that. What do you think I should be called. I quite like Ron actually....

    @SB: EB wants to make frensip with you too. He says he is a very hot man. Sizzling in fact. Please to meet and make frensip?

    @ amit and work hard: Eh!!?

    By Blogger Ron, at 2:30 AM  

  • hahah!
    this is hilarious!
    btw the "Dog in next life" is not a bad idea after all!!

    By Blogger Ekta, at 1:10 AM  

  • hahaha.. I can always count on u to keep me in splits:)...

    By Blogger Carpe Diem, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home