Life's Like That

Monday, February 09, 2009

Gandhigiri- Pink Chaddi Style


I did not write about the Mangalore pub attacks because it made me so MAD to even think about it. This, is a wonderful way of channelising all my pent up aggression and doing something constructive for a change. Go ahead,send them a pink chaddi or two. And on 14th Feb head to the nearest pub even if you are are a teetotaller.
P.S: Shrabonti and I plan to buy each other drinks and walk around Bangalore holding hands. She also suggested getting Priya to join us. We could all hold each others hands and drink to the health of our terribly immoral and un-Indian ways. Wonder what the Ram Sene would make of that!? :P

8 Comments:

  • Awesome!Ramsena this sena that sena India is full of senas who can only create troubles for the common.

    By Anonymous suvro, at 6:35 AM  

  • http://i43.tinypic.com/idbwxh.jpg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 AM  

  • Hi Ron, somehow you dropped off my msn, I can't find you on facebook and I don't have your email address anywhere else... If you still have mine, pleas get back in touch! We're finally setting up a GLobCom allumni network, although this might not be of interest anymore since it seems you left PR??? Would be great to be in touch again anyway, it's been a looooooong time (my head drops to my chest in shame...).
    Melanie from GlobCom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 AM  

  • Fatafati! Did you do it? How did it go?

    By Blogger Sumona, at 10:08 AM  

  • @Suvro and Sumona: Fantastic initiative. I contributed happily to the cause. And then sent in 2 extra ones on behalf of my mother and aunt :D

    Sri Ram Sene eventually called off the planned agitation in not just Bangalore but all of Karnataka!

    @Melanie: Heeeeyyyyy, looooooonnng time. How are you? Im sorry to say I have lost your contact details since my MSN account kind of shut down due to lack of usage. Mail me on ronitadutta@gmail.com asap. I would love to join the alumni even if I have taken a temporary hiatus from PR.

    By Blogger Ron, at 4:27 AM  

  • Lovely post!!! I completely agree with you

    By Blogger Shruti SriHarsha, at 8:07 PM  

  • ron..have an extra drink from my side as well..
    and pls buy one pink chaddi from my side and make sure its extra feminine..lacy one...haha!
    that shld kill them!

    By Blogger Ekta, at 7:39 AM  

  • @ Sruti and Ekta: Sending pink chaddis was just the first step in the battle it seems. Women are being attacked and beaten up in Bangalore for wearing western clothes or speaking in English. Girls are being attacked in Mangalore for speaking to Muslim boys. What the hell is wrong with the world!!??

    By Blogger Ron, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home