I promise to be a better person I do
Some people are just so insightful. I mean, here I am, moaning and groaning on a space that is technically mine (even if it open to the whole wide world), about my problems and about how mean people are to me, when all my problems would be solved if I just did the following:
"1. stopped being so full of yourself
2. Talked less and LISTENED more
3. attempted to empathise with others thoughts and perspective
4. started blogging more positives. "
Its that simple. Thank you dear DEAR anonymous for putting me right. Who knew really.
Im suitably ashamed of myself. Therefore from now on I shall endeavour to :
- Use this space only to ask questions about other people: "Rainbeau hows JUdhdo going?" "Marauder has R stopped watching TV?" "Ekta when do you propose to post again? In this lifetime I hope?", "Anonymous tell me did your mother snatch your pacifier away when you were a baby and leave you emotionally scarred for life?"....and so on and so forth. Would request all of you to kindly take the time to respond to my queries. I promise I shall be listening very closely and not talking at all.
- Empathise with you completely. Hence when Anonymous here comes back to tell me what a pathetic loser I am, instead of asking him / her to eff off, or even better just ignoring him /her, I shall immediately psychoanalyse myself, and write a long post agreeing with Anonymous. (See Anon dear, Im trying to be a better person already, this post is aaaaall about agreeing with you and thinking from your perspective).
- Shall immediately start blogging more positive. I shall quit writing posts such as this and this, and this. And start writing about how I saw a butterfly on my windowsill and it made me appreciate this wonderful gift called life. How I wake up and look at the clouds above every morning and feel this amaaaazzziiing connection with God. How I have found the strength in me to forgive the auto drivers of Bangalore.I prrrrrrooomise. I really do.
Im a good girl I am. Now Anonymous daaaahhhling, please please do something for me. Tell me how you find the time and energy to go through people's posts, analyse them, write such well thought out comments, go through the whole word verification thing and publish. All for the sake of setting misguided indiviuals like myself on the right path. Such singleminded devotion to other people's lives is indeed praiseworthy and worth emulating. I think aaaalll of us should try to be a little bit more like Anonymous.
On that note, I shall stop here. Am sure Anonymous will be a regular visitor and will follow my progress as a Better Human Being with great approval.
PS: Thanks all of you who left such sweet comments on the previous post. Things are not too good, but at least Ive stopped letting it bother me. JAPda, and chill-a- bong, rum bhakthi was replaced by vodka bhakthi, and most effective it was too :)