Life's Like That

Thursday, August 18, 2005

me myself and.....

Been reading other peoples blog for sometime now, finally decided to jump on to the bandwagon. Should I start with an introduction to me? Do I go straight to stuff I want to talk about? But then...what do I want to talk about? Reviews and opinions on books/movies? Serious sociopolitical issues?? work? media...I don't know...have'nt decided what this blog will be all about..will go with the flow I guess.
For the time being... Im 26 years old, a Bong outside Bong land (Bangalore to be precise) grew up in Calcutta (wasn't Kolkata then) and since then have lived in Hyderabad, Mumbai (for a vry vry brief period of time..n don't particularly want to go back there) and Bangalore. Work for a well known PR agency (Do not even ask me why I got into PR..am still trying to figure that one out..) love books. movies, Calcutta, adda, chaats and coffee. I have some pretty strong opinions about quite a few things....but will try not to rant and rave too much over here.
Comments, topics of discussion, opinions etc are most welcome...lets see where this goes.

4 Comments:

  • Jeeyo!! Atleast a place to vent our phrostation and talk abt ourselves wthout bthring what others wd think. Guys, this is a place to watch out for!!!

    By Blogger cyberoam, at 2:42 AM  

  • Hello Ron, welcome to Blogland.I know, the first write ins do feel weired, (I know the feeling all too well) but it's loads of fun...me thinks. Im sure you wont have trouble finding content...I know how much you can talk ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM  

  • Good to have you on the blog horizon.

    As for the raving and ranting part, my li'l experience in this domain tells me that works best in case of a blog that tells little about your identity.

    in your case, going by the URL, it might be slightly late.

    Welcome once again!

    By Anonymous Deep, at 10:43 AM  

  • Good Initiative!!!

    Post a lot of book reviews and reduce our burden.Don't forget your comments too,anything u feel like commenting on.Wish your blog becomes a worldwide hit!!!

    By Anonymous Olive, at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home